Keep your home clean with the Dyson DC24 Upright Vacuum Cleaner that features Ball technology that steers smoothly with a turn of the wrist and easily vacuums all floor types. Features 6.5 amps of power to thoroughly clean carpets, bare floors and stairs. The bag-less container saves time and energy with no bags to buy or replace.
Exclusive 3 Year BuyHappier Warranty.
Help eliminate pesky airborne allergens from your home with this powerful vacuum that features HEPA filtration. Ball and Root Cyclone technology delivers intense suction for enhanced removal of tough dirt, dander and debris from your carpets.
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor and motorized brushbar for thorough removal of dust, pet dander and other airborne allergens from carpets, bare floors, stairs and upholstery
- Ball and Root Cyclone technologies with up to 115 airwatts of suction power; designed not to lose suction for improved cleaning performance
- Bagless 24.3-ounce dirt container saves time and energy with no bags to buy or replace
- Washable lifetime HEPA filter removes allergens from upholstered surfaces and surrounding air for a cleaner home environment; certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- 11" cleaning path lets you cover a wide range of flooring with every pass
- 20' cord lets you clean a large area before changing outlets
- Ultralightweight, compact design for easy maneuverability and transport
- Includes reversible wand
- Dyson proves no loss of suction using the IEC 60312 Cl 2.9 test standard.
- Product Height: 43-3/8"
- Product Width: 11"
- Product Weight: 11.7 lbs.
- Product Depth: 13-3/4"
- Type of Vacuum: Upright
- Bagless Technology: Yes
- Motor: 6.5 amps
- Brush Roll: Motorized
- Cord Length: 20'
- Filtration Type: HEPA
- Cleaning Path Width: 11"
- Edge Cleaning: Yes
- Floor Type: Carpet and bare floor
The DC24 (left) is more compact than the DC25 (right).
Introducting the Dyson Ball Technology.
|What's in the Box:
- Recertified Dyson DC24 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Exclusive 3 Year Warranty
- Combo Tool
- Stair Tool
- Dyson Instruction Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty Card
What is a Recertified Dyson Vacuum Cleaner?
Dyson recertified vacuums have been stripped down, cleaned out, reassembled and thoroughly tested. They're restored to a fully functional condition. In short, they are everything a Dyson machine should be--they work properly and don't lose suction.
Dyson recertifies vacuums that are returned to us by retailers or consumers. Recertifing these machines, rather than disposing of them, means that the parts and materials are re-used instead of wasted.
When a machine comes to us to be recertified, it is first stripped down as far as necessary. Components removed from the machine that meet our high standards of quality are kept and cleaned. Most damaged or broken components are sent away for recycling. The core of the machine is thoroughly cleaned and new parts are added to replace damaged or cosmetically unacceptable parts discovered during the stripping down process.
Just like our brand new machines, the rebuilt machine then undergoes a comprehensive series of electrical and performance tests to ensure that it works as it should. For our vacuums, one of the tests carried out is a suction test. All recertified vacuums are electrically tested in compliance with electrical and safety requirements.
One of the primary differences between a new Dyson machine and a recertified Dyson machine is its appearance– a scratch here or there or a slightly clouded bin may provide a clue that it has been previously used. After it has passed all of the tests, the machine is then packaged and sent out. All Dyson recertified vacuums come with a 6 month parts and labor warranty.