The Dyson DC17 Upright Vacuum Cleaner can be used all floor types with its Level 3 Root Cyclone technology, the most efficient cyclone technology for capturing microscopic dust. This Dyson vacuum cleaner has constant suction, room after room. And this unique cleaner head and motorized brushbar for the best pick-up across all floor types.
Exclusive 3 Year Warranty.
The Dyson DC17 All Floors Upright Vacuum offers patented Root Cyclone technology. Root Cyclone technology spins the air at incredibly high speeds, causing the dust and dirt to be flung to the bottom of the bin.
Dyson DC17 offers all floor performance. It has excellent pick up on all floor surfaces, not just carpet. The brushbar turns off using fingertip controls to protect delicate surfaces. There are no extra costs when using this vacuum. A lifetime washable filter and lifetime HEPA filter means no bags to buy. The air expelled from a Dyson vacuum has up to 150 times less bacteria and mold than the air you breathe.
• Level 3 Root Cyclone technology: The most efficient cyclone technology for capturing microscopic dust.
• Constant suction, room after room.
• Quick-draw Telescope Reach wand: Single action wand and hose instantly extend 16 ft. for high-reach and stair cleaning.
• Hygienic and quick to empty: Just press the remote button at the top of the cyclone and the dust empties from the bottom.
• Brush control: Brushbar turns off at the touch of a button to protect delicate rugs and bare floors.
• Lifetime washable HEPA filter that filter traps microscopic allergens such as pollen.
• No extra cost: No bags to buy.
• Air expelled from a Dyson has up to 150 times less mold and bacteria than the air you breathe.
• Clear bin.
• On-board tools include crevice, brush and stair tools.
• Dyson proves no loss of suction using results from IEC60312 Cl 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.8, 2.9, ASTM F608 and F558. amd DTM 755 - an independently conducted Dyson test.
What's in the Box
• Recertified Dyson DC17 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
• Exclusive 3 Year Warranty
• Crevis Tool
• Stair Tool
• Brush Tool
• Dyson Instruction Manual
• Manufacturer Warranty Card
What is a Recertified Dyson Vacuum Cleaner?
Dyson recertified vacuums have been stripped down, cleaned out, reassembled and thoroughly tested. They're restored to a fully functional condition. In short, they are everything a Dyson machine should be--they work properly and don't lose suction.
Dyson recertifies vacuums that are returned to us by retailers or consumers. Recertifing these machines, rather than disposing of them, means that the parts and materials are re-used instead of wasted.
When a machine comes to us to be recertified, it is first stripped down as far as necessary. Components removed from the machine that meet our high standards of quality are kept and cleaned. Most damaged or broken components are sent away for recycling. The core of the machine is thoroughly cleaned and new parts are added to replace damaged or cosmetically unacceptable parts discovered during the stripping down process.
Just like our brand new machines, the rebuilt machine then undergoes a comprehensive series of electrical and performance tests to ensure that it works as it should. For our vacuums, one of the tests carried out is a suction test. All recertified vacuums are electrically tested in compliance with electrical and safety requirements.
One of the primary differences between a new Dyson machine and a recertified Dyson machine is its appearance– a scratch here or there or a slightly clouded bin may provide a clue that it has been previously used. After it has passed all of the tests, the machine is then packaged and sent out. All Dyson recertified vacuums come with a 6 month parts and labor warranty.