The Calphalon XL Digital Convention Oven is a candidate that could be diagnosed with a Napoleon Complex. It may be fighting words to call this a Toaster Oven. It is small enough to fit on any counter top or dormitory room, but this model wants to take on the household appliance big boys. Opti-heat technology gives it the ability to bake, toast, or broil over an area capable of holding a 9"x13" pan or 12" pizza. Just who are you calling a "Toaster Oven," pal?
- Opti-heat technology that provides for equal heat distribution.
- Convection fan feature to quickly distribute heat to food.
- Digital control settings to command precise and exact performance.
- Large capacity capable of heating a 9" x 13" pan, 12" pizza or 6 slices of toast.
- Exclusive 3 Year BuyHappier Warranty
Opti-Heat Technology Equipped Model
Evenly distributes heat from front to back.
Convection Fan Technology
Quickly transfers heat for best results in crispy crusts or equal surface browning.
Two Rack Settings
Allows for greater use of space and the ability to take on large cooking duties.
Digital Control Pad
Easy-set timer and programming temps to handle everything from toasting to broiling.
Terrific Temperature Range
Capable of covering a temperature from 150 to 450 degrees.
Stainless Steel Double Riveted Handle
Safely open and operate over as the handle always remains cool during use.
Fast and Easy Clean Up
Bronze non-stick interior/Easy remove crumb tray features.
Added Safety Technology
Safe and easy fire prevention with auto shut off feature.