Calphalon Katana Series cutlery offers distinction and quality that is unmatched in today's market. The meticulous craftsmanship that went into producing this line will enable you to pass these down from generation to generation. In forging these blades, Calphalon uses 32 layers of stainless steel over a Japanese VG-1 steel core to keep exceptional sharpness and balance. Ergonomic handle design promotes proper technique and increased control. The 6" Knife in this series embodies all of the performance and style that you can expect from Calphalon.
- Custom-forged Damascus style blades for distinctive style, exceptional rigidity and rust resistance.
- Poly-resign handle is contoured for comfort, grip, and balance.
- Integrated bolster provides for secure grip.
- Even control and blade steering ability.
- Exclusive 3 Year BuyHappier Warranty
Hand Wash Only
A blade of this magnitude must be cared for properly.
Traditional Blade Shape
Enhanced for ease of use and precision.
VG-1 Japanese Steel
Exceptional sharpness and ultimate edge retention.
Sturdy Resilient Design
Will not chip, crack, or peel.
Designed to Easily Perform Chopping Functions
Onions and anything the recipe calls for to be chopped.
Easily fine cuts through garlic and any other fresh picked herbs.
Prepare anything in your kitchen with professional ease.
Winner of the 26 Housewares Design Award
For innovative design in cutlery - lifetime warranty…of course.